THE HELLO BUREAU EDITABLE TEMPLATES FAQS
We have recently received an influx of support requests regarding templates that were not designed by us. If you are seeking help for your template that you purchased on Etsy from ANOTHER DESIGNER other than The Hello Bureau, please contact THEM for further assistance. Please do not email us as we won't have access to your template and cannot assist you. Alternatively, you can contact Templett directly for help. Unfortunately, we will not be able to reply to enquiries from non-customers.
What happens after I purchase a template?
The Hello Bureau uses an authorised third-party design platform called Templett to create all our DIY templates, which is free for our customers to access and use. Once you have purchased a template, you will receive an order confirmation email from us (The Hello Bureau) AND another separate email from Templett with a subject heading along the lines of "Access your purchased template". Follow the instructions in the Templett email to setup your account and you're good to go to start editing your template.
How do I access my templates?
- Look for an email from Templett (check your junk mail if you don’t receive anything in your inbox). Sometimes it can take up to an hour to arrive in your inbox depending on the server.
- Follow the link to access your template. You will be required to make an account to use Templett. If you already have a Templett account, the template will automatically be in your account.
Oops! I purchased the wrong template by mistake, can I get a refund for it?
We have a strict no-refunds policy for all our digital products including templates and digital downloads. Please use the demo links to try out the template before purchasing. However, if you purchased the wrong size or design, we are happy to swap the templates for you in Templett. Send us an email and we will change it for you.
I only received an order confirmation from The Hello Bureau and didn't receive an email from Templett, what do I do?
In the off chance you didn't receive an email from Templett immediately after purchase, please check your junk mailbox as it may have been filtered as spam. If there's no email present, please contact us to resolve the issue. Unfortunately, sometimes technical problems do occur and delays may happen.
I've purchased a template but it seems to be the wrong design in my account, how do I get the right one?
Oops, sorry, that's definitely our bad! When we setup the listings we have to code each one with the right codes and sometimes we accidentally put the wrong one (usually on a morning before coffee). Please contact us and we will fix it for you ASAP!
Do my templates expire? And are there download limits?
Due to the recent wave of wedding and event postponements, we've decided to scrap expiration dates and download limits. Your templates will be in your Templett account forever and you have unlimited downloads available.
I can't access or edit my template on my phone...
Sorry, Templett is currently not available on tablet or mobile devices. You will need to edit your templates on a PC or laptop.
What can I edit in my template?
- You have full creative freedom for your template! We've created the foundation for you to work with and you simply have to make it your own :) You can change it as little or as much as you like.
- All the text in our templates are editable and additional text boxes and headings can be added.
- Font sizes, colours and styles - you will have access to our database of fonts.
- You can upload your own images and photos to include on the template.
- For some templates, there is an option to add a back page for double sided printing.
- Take advantage of the option to try out the demo before you purchase, to see what you can edit on it.
What can't I edit in my template?
- Any design-specific imagery, background or graphics on the template.
- The size of the template. Need a specific size that's not in the listings? Just contact us and we'll make you a custom template.